- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: Wheaton car accident lawyer
It is no secret that Chicago is one of the most congested cities and metro areas in the country, with an estimated 111 hours in added travel time for the average driver each year due to traffic. With millions of vehicles traversing our roadways each day, car crashes and truck accidentsoccur often. While some of these collisions can be classified as minor fender-benders, others involve impacts that result in serious injuries to vehicle occupants. If you were injured in an auto accident, after you seek medical attention, contact an experienced …
Read More »
When a drunk driver causes an accident, he or she is generally liable for any injuries or fatalities that occur as a result. For most injured victims, the first step in recovering compensation is to file a lawsuit against the intoxicated driver, but there may be other parties who could share in the liability for the accident. In fact, there are situations in which bars, restaurants, or other establishments could be held responsible for overserving the drunk driver prior to the crash. A Fatal Night Last month, a judge in …
Read More »