- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: pedestrian safety
Walking is becoming an increasingly popular mode of transportation, since it provides people with a healthy and eco-friendly way to travel. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey, around four million Americans reported that they walked to work in the past week. Unfortunately, pedestrians are one of the only categories that have seen an increase in traffic fatalities in recent years, while most other categories of fatalities have decreased. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there were nearly 6,000 pedestrians killed in traffic accidents in …
Read More »