- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: nursing home abuse
As the Baby Boomer generation continues to age, more and more people are requiring the around-the-clock care afforded by a nursing home. Physical disabilities, as well as cognitive disabilities such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, make it hard for many elderly individuals to do the daily tasks of living. Family members who place their relatives in the hands of a nursing home expect that he or she will be treated fairly, kindly, and consistently. Tragically, this is not always the case. Read on to learn signs that your loved one …
Read More »