- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: hit by a car
The weather is getting warmer in Illinois, and because of this, more and more people are spending time outside. Whether it is though jogging, walking your dog, sightseeing, or simply walking for exercise, it can be fun and rewarding to walk the streets of the greater Chicago area. However, with the increased frequency of pedestrians, there is also an increase in car-pedestrian accidents. Data shows that pedestrian fatalities in Chicago have been rising for the last five years and sadly, 46 pedestrians lost their lives in accidents during 2017. If …
Read More »