- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: commercial truck crash
Collisions between commercial trucks and other vehicles often have tragic results. The most recent Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) data from 2016 found that 4,564 people died that year in a total of 4,079 collisions involving large trucks and buses. Commercial motor vehicle accidents accounted for 12 percent of all traffic fatalities. Illinois ranked among the 10 states with the highest average number of fatal truck crashes from 2014 to 2016. With interstates that wrap around the Chicago area and thousands of tractor-trailer trucks navigating them every day, danger …
Read More »