- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: automotive parts
Most of us do not consider the risk we take every time we drive or ride in an automobile. Cars, trucks, and other motor vehicles are such an ordinary part of our lives that we forget just how powerful these machines are. The average car now weighs about 4000 lbs. and can reach or even surpass speeds of 100 mph. Even more impressive than motor vehicles’ size and power is their complexity. Estimates place the average number of constituent parts in a car at around 30,000. Each of these parts …
Read More »