Motor vehicle crashes are one of the most common causes of injury. Crash injuries often have a devastating impact on the injured victim and their family. This only gets compounded by the stress of dealing with insurance companies and medical bills. The unfortunate reality is that insurance companies rarely have your best interests in mind.
In addition, vehicle insurance coverage issues can be complicated and are extremely fact-specific. Our attorneys have decades of experience in handling vehicle injury claims and always work to ensure you are receiving maximum compensation.
If you’ve been injured by another driver, contact the experienced attorneys at Walsh Knippen & Cetina, Chartered, for a free case evaluation and get the legal representation you deserve.
- Crash report
- Photos (scene and vehicles)
- Videos (red light cameras, surveillance videos)
- Witness statements
- Cell phone records
- “Black Box” information
- Consult with leading experts in relevant fields, including accident re-constructionists, bio-mechanical engineers, physicians, etc.
- Analyze the insurance policies and coverage applicable to the case
- Ensure documents are timely and correctly filed
- Negotiate with the insurance companies
- Argue your case in court and at trial
- Ensure your medical bills are paid
Will County Car Crash Lawyers | Kane County Truck Crash Attorneys | DuPage County Truck Injury Lawyers